I would just like to note that this is a thing that exists
just released today, the UNRATED DIRECTOR’S CUT (because apparently there is more to this movie than what we were presented with? SWEET JEEBUS) of The Island of Dr. Moreau is the perfect answer to the question: How can I make myself crave a lobotomy in only 96 minutes?
If there’s more of Val Kilmer losing his mind completely, it might not be so bad. Nah, forget I said that. I have no idea how this happened.
- streetsalutation reblogged this from hello-zombie and added:
- lifewithfelber reblogged this from hello-zombie and added:
- boohooemmysue likes this
- fetts said:It’s the same cut as the DVD.
- snaggle-teeth said:This movie is so bad its good. In my own opinion of course lol.
- jettsinsane likes this
- cokecc likes this
- reitalove likes this
- ifthisisajoke likes this
- henry-krinkle likes this
- knight-of-the-summersong likes this
- velvetant likes this
- hello-zombie posted this